Indonesia Time

Search Engine

Google

# Chat or Discuss Here # To chat with admin, pls send by email !

Hotels/ Activities

International Accomodations

Privacy Policy

This contents of the website are copyrighted to the author. All visitors who are interested must include the source : http://indonesias-tourism. blogspot.com/

Yogyakarta Testimonial

radonkblaz

i miss you djogja............heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....


nikenramadani

jogja kota seribu romansa
alun alun,parang tritis,boluvard,malioboro,sate samirono,bakso bawor


novitaadriano

gonna be there soon 4 spend my vacation,love yogya....sooo much


tomrandolph

i miss jogja very very very badly!!!!!!!!!!!


yuwonok

romantissss bok....
it's the real never ending asia....


bonie318

ikut2an kangen jogja ach... heheheh,thank's bro...


blackvenomspider

I missed my city :(


nihayatul79

Ya i know that. I lived in Jogja for 6 years. I cannot forget Jogja. Jogja is my second home. Although now I live in Hawaii, my feel is still in JOgja. I miss JOgja a lot


epysyachrial

Yogya tuch bikin kangen...Tempat teduh, Nyantai, Full of Javanese Culture, Tenang, Santun...Pokoknya hari tua gw..gw mau tinggal disana...dirumah gaya joglo...Inget jaman sma nih...ngebawain lagu ini sambil jalan2 ke Yogya bareng teman2.



Powered by : YouTube

0 comments: